Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sin City movie figures?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Evil Monkey Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Steve,is there any chance that McFarlane will be making toys based off the Sin City movie? The 2 Marvs that you already made are great, so Frank Miller probably will give you the greenlight. Also, this could be used a backdoor to get liscenses from other Robert Rodriguez films like Desparado and From Dusk Till Dawn.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon138's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    check further down the page. NECA's making them.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Evil Monkey Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wha? How come McFarlane didn't geet them based on their sweet Marv figures they made?
    I thought I was sorta early with the suggestion, but of course somebody has to go a post the truth moderately before me!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    meh, to be honest, I could see NECA doing any pastRodriguez stuff more, McFarlane woudl do nice Sin City ones, but, Desperado and Once Upon a Time just seem suited to NECA, sorta, hopefully they'll do them, cause I'd buy them bitches from any company!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll just say-
    Waaay back when this all started, I really thought Todd Toys (& stuff) was going to be the toy co. that covered all these cool indy-type comic book (& related) figures..........

    I should add that Todd's never showed up on one of my job sites & told me how to roof.......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •